ADVERTISEMENT

my MIND become STUCK

during dis week..
i just stay at home in jay bee...
dun know why suddenly my heart bring me to come home..
so i did it one last sunday..
it feelin weird in my mind since i cannot manage myself during that week..
now i feel more peaceful and energetic..just being myself as usual...haha

so during my holiday..hurm not actually holiday...
i sat at home..help my mom,accompany her to market and many place..
mostly for shooping...haha

help my brother to find a job..
actually my mom told me to do so to prevent him going out during night...
so now he find a job,and get into it...
and didnt going out on night again...

during this week also my eldest brother has some problem with his leg..
some tendon was teared during at his work site...
so i help him to see a doctor...to look into him..
now he had recovery a litle bit...

me?? of course im do my study...
now i had just finished some microb and pharmaco from previoua module...
i love to eat at home...
then i hang out with some member in UTM..-kahar,Lan,Aiman and da geng...
then of course im teaching music at school....

So for this sunday i coming back to my home at shah alam..
hope everthing will be okey there...

huhuhu

2 comments:

アイマン♂ said...

waH!!!
TEHARU coz my name is listed :D
thx SHAHRULE ^^

shah_rule said...

tuh la..
dah lame post baru nk terharu..
hehehhe