ADVERTISEMENT

WhaT u waNT to saY to 2009


2009 is my struGGling yeaR...

1sT thinG thaT i remembeR.. is my studY in this yeaR wherE i having a exam for end of pre-clinical school..
it was reaLLy hard for me to pass the exam since i have fail once of the exam, so my score need to top up more to pass for the professional exam...
i work really hard.. i study until 5am sometime i did
nt sleep at all... just reading the book.. oh my God, that was a really bad experience..


study kt cni sampai pagi...

for one week prior to the exam, i really lethargic, i really bored about this thing... pathology, microbiology, pharmacology, parasitology... i really sic about it...
but who knows, Thanks God i pass the exam..
after the exam, on elective research programme last year, my group managed to get top 3 of the list..
hope i will do much better in elective research programme this year...

beside, when i was busy with my study, something occur that make me so depreesed.. but Thanks God i managed to control myself.. and i have cure the pain...
Now im LOoking forward....Life goes on~
even my new year eve this year is not so fun compare to last year, maybe it will bring a wonderful meaning to my life..

2009 means me a lot...

HapPy NeW YeAr 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home based business
www.home-businessreviews.com